The cooling method of the mold temperature machine is divided into direct cooling and indirect cooling. In the indirect cooling method, the cooling circuit is separated from the main circuit, and in the direct cooling method, the cooling circuit directly participates in the main circuit. The water-carrying mold temperature machine usually adopts the direct cooling method. The oil-carrying mold temperature machine adopts the indirect cooling method because the water and oil cannot be mixed together during the heating process.
Since the temperature of the high temperature water transport type mold temperature machine is usually used above 160 °C, the internal main pipeline is all high temperature steam, and the internal pipeline pressure is relatively large. If the direct cooling method is used, the external water pressure is required to be greater than the internal pressure. The water pressure of the main circuit can enter the main circuit for cooling. This method is prone to risks. Therefore, the water mold temperature machine also adopts the indirect cooling method.
Advantages and disadvantages of direct cooling: Direct cooling can only be used in places with lower temperatures, but the cooling speed is fast by using direct cooling.
Advantages and disadvantages of indirect cooling: Indirect cooling is suitable for high temperature mold temperature machines, but the heat exchange speed is slow, and heat will be lost in the heat exchange. Therefore, when the actual temperature of the medium deviates greatly from the set value, we adopt the direct cooling method with greater cooling capacity.
(1) A new temperature controller injection molding machine has been purchased. Please check whether the cooling water can flow before use to avoid damage to the mold temperature machine due to lack of cooling water. We must keep the working environment of the mold temperature machine clean and prevent dust, which can greatly extend the service life of the electrical components of the mold temperature machine.
2) For the new mold temperature machine, we have to take different maintenance measures according to the heat transfer medium used. Regarding the medium is water, we must keep the water source clean, so that it is not easy to scale, and it can also avoid pipeline blockage. If the medium is oil, we need to change it regularly according to the operating temperature. For the medium above 200°C, we need to change it regularly every one or two months, and for the medium below 200°C, we can change it about once a quarter, which is very good to prevent the problem of not being able to increase the temperature.
(3) In terms of pipeline, we need to judge whether the pipeline is blocked according to the relationship between the pump and the pressure. If the pressure is too low, we can take out the heating pipe and clean it with tools, especially the filter at the entrance of the system. The filter should be cleaned once a month.
(4) Regularly check whether the water pump and oil pump of the mold temperature machine leak oil. If necessary, the pump shaft seal can also be replaced regularly.
(5) For electrical components, we can timely replace them according to the service life of the components, and test them regularly to ensure safety.