The installation and disassembly of the mold are all manual operations. All injection molding machine operations must be carried out with manual gear or mold adjustment gear. The hydraulic motor should be turned off before each operation to ensure the personal safety of the operator, especially when two people operate at the same time.
(1) The weight of the mold cannot exceed the rated capacity of the lifting equipment.
(2) The lifting ring is strong and reliable.
(3) The sling has no cracks, and when selected, it should be selected according to the weight of the mold, and the modulus should not be less than the weight of the mold.
(4) When lifting a heavy object, before hoisting it on the machine, keep it as low as possible from the ground. It is strictly forbidden to move the mold with people on or under the injection molding machine.
For the convenience of operation, the protective cover cannot be opened when the travel switch is in the closed state. Operators should be dressed in accordance with the operating procedures and wear protective equipment to prevent burns from molten materials. When the processing materials are heat-sensitive materials such as nylon PA and polyoxymethylene, high-temperature gas will be generated when the nozzle is blocked or no material is fed. In order to prevent pressure relief explosion at the discharge port and nozzle. Please do the following:
(1) Heat the nozzle with a blowtorch to increase its temperature, prompt the melt to flow out, and release the gas of the barrel.
(2) Put on the protective equipment, move the injection seat forward with the manual gear, close to the template, and slowly release the nozzle until a small amount of gas is released. After a period of pressure relief, the operation of the next process can be entered.
(3) Only after the barrel is completely depressurized can it enter the work without feeding.
(4) In order to effectively guarantee the safety of the operator, the operating procedures must be strictly followed.
(5) The safety device must be checked every time before the machine is started to prevent failure or accidental failure. If there is a problem, it is forbidden to start the machine before the repair is completed.
(6) Under normal circumstances, only when the front and rear safety doors are completely closed can the mold be closed. If the mold can be closed without closing the safety door, production should be stopped immediately until the fault is eliminated.
(7) When the injection molding machine enters the fully automatic production cycle, if the safety door is bypassed to take parts, or when performing unconventional operations, the hydraulic motor must be turned off. Otherwise, the safety protection device will not work.
(8) The ground should be kept clean and dry, pay attention to non-slip, to avoid accidents.
(9) When the injection molding melts, if the upper limit temperature is exceeded, superheated decomposition gas will appear. In order to avoid harm to people, it is necessary to ensure that the ventilation equipment in the workshop and the injection molding machine are running at the same time to reduce the accumulation of harmful gases.